Sunday, April 7, 2013

Recycling with little hands

I have been on the recycling wagon for a while now. Especially want to point you towards the Bangalore-based Facebook group Second to None (aka 220).

Found this activity while trawling thru 220 one day. And my daughters and I decided to do our bit for recycling... Let the pictures say the story today.

An empty soap powder cardboard box
Some newspaper and glue, and little hands to glue the paper onto the box


Add some satin ribbon, and voila! A gift bag!



Very happy with her effort... showing the Before and After

Another bag with the handles made of scrap cloth from my tailor
Happy Crafting. Happy Recycling!

2 comments:

  1. that's excellent. the bliss on her face is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. besunni, that expression is also cos she is holding a heavy box of soap powder. Somehow, at that point, I didn't think of making her pose with the empty box :)

      Delete