Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Start

I am a working mother of three, based in Bangalore. And over the years, have turned to the net several times to figure out fun activities for the kids in Bangalore. And have never really found anything truly satisfying.

Two sources that I have dipped into several times over the last few years have been Mango_Mama's Blog at Parentree and Best Parenting Tips blog.

My idea with THIS blog is to give you lots of details on each activity, so that you can plan your outings.

Please do give me feedback, as well as suggestions as we go thru this exciting journey of parenthood and showing our children the wonders of this world and city.

Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bangaloremama, super ideas, love the intention with your blog, especially loved the idea about doing your homework in the park. Wish I had thought of that when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pips. Do feed me with more ideas, thru what you guys do with lil Nin.

    ReplyDelete